* Hood’s Green Monster Mint ice cream
* Sorboni Banerjee
* The birth of my niece, Abby, and the fact that she’s happy, healthy, and so f’in’ adorable I can’t stand it
* T drivers who are able to go express
* My condo, and the fact that my money is invested here and no longer in the stock market
* Good friends
* Not having to live at 110 Babcock anymore, next to my violin- and flute-playing neighbors
* Movies as enjoyable as The Dark Knight, Man on Wire and Slumdog Millionaire
* My seemingly endless ability to display discipline, flexibility, patience, and calm — and basically to stay completely even-keeled — under extreme duress on a daily basis, and not fly off the handle every single time I’m tempted to
* Serena van der Woodsen
* Barack Obama’s win in the presidential election
* … and of course, all of you, my readers, who keep coming back and who have helped me to maintain this blog for more than three years. (Who’da thunk it, right?) I hope you’ll keep coming back day after day to see what I have to say.
In the meantime, I wish you and yours a very happy Thanksgiving!