I found out not too long ago that my blog was quoted again today in The Boston Globe‘s “Sidekick” section. Now, I’m not one to complain (alright, maybe I am), and I’m really appreciative of the folks at “Sidekick” for quoting me as often as they have, but I wish those responsible would have chosen a different entry this time. The posting they quoted from — just about in its entirety — was the one from Monday where I commented on the Globe‘s story about the increasing number of millionaires in the Boston area. It’s a good plug for the paper, in the paper. Still, I’m happy for the exposure (really, I am) … even if not too many people seem to read the “Sidekick” section. Otherwise, I would hope that someone might have told me about it before I saw it on my own at a newsstand around 8 p.m.
Who Am I?
Most Popular Posts
- @matageli @JS_insidepitch I KNOW!! And that's what makes it so much worse. ;-) 35 minutes ago
- @Lauchlin LOL. That's bad. But can she tell Dermot Mulrooney and Dylan McDermott apart? 37 minutes ago
- @matageli @JS_insidepitch Wait. I just realized I wasn't even following YOU, Angelica! My bad. Fixed that now. https://t.co/QXN8RsvY2q 39 minutes ago
- @JS_insidepitch @matageli I agreed just based on her use of "lolly gagging!" LOL 49 minutes ago
- @ChrisThames29 Not sure it's the *only* way, but it's certainly the best way! :-) #bufferchat 1 hour ago
What Do I Write About?
9/11 110 2015 movies 2016 movies Abby Amanda Bynes American Idol Amy Winehouse baby blogging books Boston Marathon Brad Meltzer Broadway Bruce Springsteen Bubby car Celtics Chicago Christmas clothes college Comcast comic books concerts condo Continental Coolidge Corner Dave Matthews Band driving Entertainment Weekly Facebook Fall Season TV family Fenway Flight of the Conchords food football Foursquare George Clooney getting old Hanukkah health high school how much I ate ice cream Internets iPhone Jamie Cullum Jennifer Garner July 4 Keith Olbermann kids Letterman Lily Allen looking back lucky magazines Marc and Ian marketing Molasses Flood movies moving music my birthday newspaper Newton new year's resolutions Oscars Passover photos Pixar playlist politics random Red Sox relationships Rest in Peace Rosh Hashannah Ruth's Chris self-improvement Shaw's skydiving Slanket social media stores stuff I did summer Thanksgiving the T travel TV twins Twitter Valentine's Day Very Marty Xmas weather wedding work Yom Kippur