If you’ve read the “City Weekly” section of today’s Boston Globe, maybe you’ve seen the Blog Log written by Adam Gaffin, who runs Universal Hub. And maybe you’ve seen his reference to my blog and the posting I did on my commute into work on September 30. It’s a nice plug. Thanks, Adam.
Somebody at the Globe Likes Me … « Martin's Musings -
August 31, 2012
[…] I know I’m not writing Pulitzer Prize-level stuff here, but for the second time in three days, my blog has been quoted in the Boston […]
Who Am I?
Most Popular Posts
- If you're wondering what I'm *not* having for dinner tonight ... twitter.com/bonappetit/sta… 16 minutes ago
- RT @film114: We are living in a moment that's been hijacked by scared, hateful old white men that know their time is almost up. Remember th… 37 minutes ago
- @GlendaVee Oh, those silly kids. https://t.co/FvyngLD3M6 54 minutes ago
- "When we are airborne, we are representing #UnitedAirlines to other planes, clouds, and sometimes the sun."… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 hour ago
- @CrochetMichele LOL ... How else would I know what happened at the daily press briefings? I rely on your live tweets. Ha ha ha ... 1 hour ago
What Do I Write About?
9/11 110 2015 movies 2016 movies Abby Amanda Bynes American Idol Amy Winehouse baby blogging books Boston Marathon Brad Meltzer Broadway Bruce Springsteen Bubby car Celtics Chicago Christmas clothes college Comcast comic books concerts condo Continental Coolidge Corner Dave Matthews Band driving Entertainment Weekly Facebook Fall Season TV family Fenway Flight of the Conchords food football Foursquare George Clooney getting old Hanukkah health high school how much I ate ice cream Internets iPhone Jamie Cullum Jennifer Garner July 4 Keith Olbermann kids Letterman Lily Allen looking back lucky magazines Marc and Ian marketing Molasses Flood movies moving music my birthday newspaper Newton new year's resolutions Oscars Passover photos Pixar playlist politics random Red Sox relationships Rest in Peace Rosh Hashannah Ruth's Chris self-improvement Shaw's skydiving Slanket social media stores stuff I did summer Thanksgiving the T travel TV twins Twitter Valentine's Day Very Marty Xmas weather wedding work Yom Kippur