It was really good to see my former college roommate Seth on Saturday. He was in town for a conference, and we met up for dinner Saturday night. Over some BBQ at the Village Smokehouse — yum — we made up for lost time, since we’d only been in touch intermittently over the last nine years. It’s always great to hang out with old friends and have it be like not a day has gone by. It felt that way with Seth, laughing about people we used to know, reminiscing about psycho ex-girlfriends (actually, just mine), good times, and catching up on our lives now. We’ve both changed a lot since graduation, but in some key ways, we’re both exactly the same. And that’s a real comfort to know. I hope we’ll stay in better touch from now on.
Most Popular Posts
- @BPucino LOL. It's on CBS. That's not cable. ;-) 9 hours ago
- @BPucino The Great Indoors. Apparently, it's pretty popular. Looked awful to me, despite starring Joel McHale. 9 hours ago
- @JohnWLewis @gtdguy LOL ... Maybe it's because I more commonly see GSD. ;-) #DigiBlogChat 11 hours ago
- It's not enough to share good content, @berkson0 says. You also have to add context. ow.ly/rsEw30bau7t Agreed! https://t.co/icYeek2R0n 11 hours ago
- @JohnWLewis I know what GTL is (gym, tanning, laundry), but what is GTD? #DigiBlogChat 11 hours ago
What Do I Write About?
9/11 110 2015 movies 2016 movies Abby Amanda Bynes American Idol Amy Winehouse baby blogging books Boston Marathon Brad Meltzer Broadway Bruce Springsteen Bubby car Celtics Chicago Christmas clothes college Comcast comic books concerts condo Continental Coolidge Corner Dave Matthews Band driving Entertainment Weekly Facebook Fall Season TV family Fenway Flight of the Conchords food football Foursquare George Clooney getting old Hanukkah health high school how much I ate ice cream Internets iPhone Jamie Cullum Jennifer Garner July 4 Keith Olbermann kids Letterman Lily Allen looking back lucky magazines Marc and Ian marketing Molasses Flood movies moving music my birthday newspaper Newton new year's resolutions Oscars Passover photos Pixar playlist politics random Red Sox relationships Rest in Peace Rosh Hashannah Ruth's Chris self-improvement Shaw's skydiving Slanket social media stores stuff I did summer Thanksgiving the T travel TV twins Twitter Valentine's Day Very Marty Xmas weather wedding work Yom Kippur